Vacation/Extra Patrol Request
This request form is provided for residents that are planning to be away for an extended time and have Walker County deputies check the listed address periodically on a random basis during their patrols.
All requests will be processed as soon as possible after being received. This form should be completed and submitted to WCSO at least seven days prior to your scheduled absence.
This form should be completed by the homeowner or legal caretaker of the listed address.
If you are returning to the listed address before your scheduled return date indicated on the form, please contact WCSO Captain Mark Stanfield or Lieutenant Steve Rogers Sr at (706) 638-1909 EXT. 1242 to cancel the patrol request.
The attached form should be completed according to the following instructions:
- Select “Vacation Watch Request” or “Extra Patrol Request” in the appropriate checkbox provided.
- Enter the full name of the homeowner or legal caretaker for the listed address to be checked.
- Enter the primary phone number of the above-named person. This should be a phone number that this person can be called while away from the listed address, such as a cellular telephone or vacation house number. Please include the area code with the number you are providing.
- Enter an alternate phone number of the above-named person. This could be a spouse’s cellular telephone or a phone work number; again, please include the area code for that number as well.
- Enter the starting date and time in which WCSO should begin checking the listed address. Please select AM or PM for the time.
- Enter the ending date and time for the patrol request to end. Please select AM or PM for the time.
- For the “Alternate Local Contact Information”, select a person that could respond to the listed address if needed. Please include the area code with any phone numbers provided.